NDCL Student News Magazine

THE MANE

THE MANE

THE MANE

12 Days of the Worst Christmas Gifts: DAY #5

Follow along across the next 7 Days as we reveal the 12 Worst Christmas Gifts to NEVER gift anyone.

Welcome to Day 5 of The 12 Days of the Worst Christmas Gifts.

Well, guys, it’s day #5. We are not halfway through this series, but we are almost there. Day #5 brings us a pretty slimy Christmas gift… no pun intended. Oh wait, we didn’t even make a pun… Um… Let’s get on with it. SILLY SLUDGE SLIME. Slime has been a huge part of everyone’s childhood. The different types of slime, learning how to make it, and watching the slime YouTube tutorials will probably always be a core memory for us all.

Yet, this slime is different… What do we mean by that? Well… Silly Sludge Slime is a disgrace to the slime community. The skull on the container’s cover shows how toxic and gross it is. The smell alone makes it one of the reasons why this slime is such an embarrassment. Also, the bright, unsettling color of the slime makes us feel uneasy. Even the name “Silly Sludge Slime” announces the weirdness of it and why it’s not the best gift to give. Plus, it easily sticks to everything and is the carpet’s worst enemy. 

We give this one the #8 spot.