NDCL Student News Magazine

THE MANE

THE MANE

THE MANE

12 Days of the Worst Christmas Gifts: DAY #9

Follow along across the next 3 Days as we reveal the 12 Worst Christmas Gifts to NEVER gift anyone.

Welcome to Day 9 of The 12 Days of the Worst Christmas Gifts.

Well, guys, we are cutting it close here. Only three more days remain of the series.

In honor of that fact, day #9 brings us an even stupider gag gift unless you love the beach. We have for you today the Flippin’ Good Times Portable Beach Cup

We had several complaints with this cup, too many for a cup. One big thing for us is that we need straws, which of course this cup inconveniently fails to provide. Straws are so much easier and we do not want to have to do work and lift our cups, when we could just simply sip out of them. We work hard enough as it is and no energy is put into a cup. Another question we had was, why is it just a beach cup? 

We should be able to take it and use it in other places because we don’t go to the beach every day, especially since we live in Ohio. We also needed prettier, more aesthetically and visually pleasing colors–gray and black are just not cutting it. We prefer some pink or blue, and at least some brighter color. 

The Beach Cup ranks #4 on this list.